Edward – Medical Writer
Edward has extensive experience as a Medical Writer and Consultant, with seven years of clinical research experience in an academic institution, as well as nearly 12 years of teaching research methodology to resident physicians. He has a background in clinical primary care medicine in academic, managed care, and private sectors. He has published internationally-recognized peer-reviewed journals and has participated in numerous clinical trials in an academic setting. He has 12 years of experience working on drug safety evaluations in clinical settings. He has written several scientific articles, lectures and presentation documents. He holds an M.D. in Medicine from the University of Michigan Medical School, as well as, a Masters in Health Care Administration from Central Michigan University.
Sampling of Projects:
- At North Oakland Medical Center, Edward designed and implemented modular self-learning Practice Management curriculum.
- At MMS Holdings, Edward wrote peer-reviewed manuscripts, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, white papers, patient narratives, and other documents as part of the New Drug Applications for pharmaceutical companies.
- At The Permanente Medical Group, Edward published 2 e-books on the topics of professionalism and on the science behind improving breast milk quality.
- M.D., Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School
- M.S.A., Health Care Administration, Central Michigan University
- B.S., Biology, Michigan Technological University
Share this Consultant Profile