Denny – Web Content Writer
Denny, a Web content writer, has more than ten years’ experience editing and writing for a variety of industries, including Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Ecommerce and Technology. His specialties include advertising communications, proofreading, content development, project management, consumer perception, publications editing and creative development. He has a bachelor’s degree in Communication from St. Mary’s College.
- At a financial services company, Denny wrote and edited content website content including online help, error messages, screen content and instructional guides. Developed and maintained the editorial calendar for the corporate blog.
- At an ecommerce company, proofread, Denny copy edited and rewrote web content to ensure grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage were perfect.
- At a financial services company, Denny wrote website content, including updating content and writing error messages. Maintained the content strategy guide.
- At a technology company, Denny wrote, edited and proofread B2B and B2C marketing and advertising copy with a focus on products and hardware.
- At an insurance company, Denny wrote and edited content for the auto and home insurance websites. Worked closely with information architects and visual designers. Used web publishing best practices including SEO and SEM.
- At an Internet company, Denny created compelling content based on user needs, business objectives, and product knowledge — always keeping SEO in mind.
- At a retailer, Denny wrote and proofread web copy, email advertising/marketing material, blog posts, press releases and white papers.
- BA, Communication, St. Mary’s College
Share this Consultant Profile