Deborah – Education Technologist
Deborah is an award-winning education technologist who specializes in performance improvement, accelerated learning, simulation, collaborative learning and game-based instructional design. She has a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications and English and is proficient in Captivate, Articulate, Flash, Premeire, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, SharePoint, SumTotal and HTML.
Sampling of Projects
- At Newell Rubbermaid Company, Deborah developed online training which included animations and voice over.
- At The Coca-Cola Company, Deborah provided games-based training consultation and Captivate modules using an internal custom LCMS.
- At The Coca-Cola Company, Deborah designed online help and business simulations for an SAP implementation. She developed standards and guidelines for instructor-led training and eLearning. She also created a train-the-trainer program.
- At Ciba Vision, Deborah created games to tie the corporate strategy to business units.
- BA, Mass Communications and English, University of South Florida
- Certification, Instructional Designer, Langevin
- Proficient in Captivate, Articulate, Flash, Premeire, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, SharePoint, SumTotal and HTML.
Share this Consultant Profile