Dawn – Seasoned eLearning Consultant
Dawn is a seasoned eLearning Consultant with over 15 years of experience. She has worked for a variety of companies including Accenture, Motorola, Fidelity Investments, and Biogen. She has designed and developed many eLearning courses on various topics such as systems and leadership/management training. She has also worked on several sales training projects. Dawn has experience with eLearning authoring tools such as Storyline 2, and is familiar with incorporating interactive content into learning modules. In addition, Dawn holds a Master’s Degree in Management & Organizational Communication.
Sampling of Projects
- For Volvo, Dawn created sales training courses on topics such as how to engage with customers, how to sell a product, and how to have customized conversations with buyers that align with their specific needs and wants.
- For Okta, Dawn converted a prospecting Playbook for lead Sales Development Representatives from their current Word document format into eLearning.
- For Walmart, Dawn created training for a succession planning effort, which encompassed both systems and process training and included different levels for the various associates that would be using the system.
- Master of Arts, Management and Organizational Communication, Emerson College
- Bachelor of Arts, Organizational Communication, Connecticut State University
Share this Consultant Profile