Daniel – Experienced Learning Services Professional
Daniel is an experienced learning services professional with over 15 years of experience in Instructional Design, eLearning Development and Project Management for companies such as Visa, Apple, Amgen, and Johnson & Johnson. He has extensive experience in the design and development of instructor-led, eLearning and blended learning programs on systems and technical training. He has worked on several large-scale change initiatives and he is well-versed in Agile methodology. Daniel has excellent hands on experience in eLearning development and is highly proficient in many development tools including Captivate, Storyline, GoAnimate, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Flash, PowerPoint and more.
Sampling of Projects
- For Johnson & Johnson, Daniel managed the quality and compliance program including implementing quality management system tools and designing, developing, and implementing training and communications.
- For Apple, Daniel contributed solution design, instructional writing, and project leadership related to global sales enablement solutions for channel partners. He also led the development of the management leadership program and quality operational excellence standards for the global Apple Premium Reseller program.
- For Zimmer, Daniel designed and developed Quality System Regulation (QSR) compliant documentation, training, and development programs at the enterprise level. In a project leadership role, he led a team of instructional interaction developers and illustrator in producing rich and engaging web-based content that was published in four world languages.
- Bachelor of Science, Life Science, Purdue University
- Master of Science, Learning Design and Educational Media, Purdue University
- Proficient in Captivate, Storyline, GoAnimate, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Flash and PowerPoint
Share this Consultant Profile