Daniel – eLearning Developer
Daniel has 15+ years’ experience supporting over 50 companies as an eLearning Developer, with roles covering design & development, Instructional Design, graphic design, and multimedia. He excels at rapid eLearning development; turning course content into eLearning quickly and efficiently. Daniel earned an AAS degree in Fluid Power Engineering, a Bachelor’s degree in CIS Programming, an Associate’s degree in Multimedia/Web Design, and has completed courses in 2D and 3D computer animation.
Sampling of Projects
- At Frito-Lay, Daniel designed and developed a web based training course on Diversity & Inclusion, incorporating interactions and knowledge check quizzes.
- At Merck, Daniel utilized Flash, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Lectora and Captivate to create interactive eLearning courses and projects for inside sales and pharmaceutical initiatives.
- At the US. Department of Energy, Daniel developed nearly 40 eLearning courses on various topics such as energy commissioning and photovoltaics. He helped determine what the best methods were for creating and developing the training, and deploying to a learning management system.
- B.Sc. in Computer Information Systems, (CIS), Western Governors University
- A.A.S. Multimedia/Web Design, The Art Institute of Phoenix
Share this Consultant Profile