Cynthia – Facilitator
Cynthia is a certified facilitator and business professional with more than 12 years of experience in adult learning, having specialized in the delivery of technical, leadership and sales curriculums. She has facilitated and developed training materials including leader guides, participant guides and job aids in a variety of curriculums. She has a BA in Marketing from the University of South Florida.
Sampling of Projects
- At TD Bank, Cynthia delivered over 70 training labs in five states, training more than 400 TD Bank employees, including tellers, head tellers, assistant managers, store managers, and regional operation officers.
- At Wells Fargo Advisors, Cynthia planned and implemented logistics for training lab sessions in three states for 100+ employees, including financial advisors, client associates, regional managers and branch administrative managers.
- At Mortgage Servicing Associates, Cynthia led VILT programs which covered all aspects of loan servicing, including origination, processing, underwriting and closing.
- At Mercantile Bank, Cynthia completed a major rollout of a sales curriculum, training 144 employees, and facilitating 15 AchieveGlobal sales classes in seven cities, aiming to equip retail bankers with consultative selling skill.
- BA, Marketing, University of South Florida
- Florida Life, Health and Variable Annuity License
- Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) Certification
- SmartStation Brokerage Platform Certification
- Teller Image Capture LS150 Certification
- AchieveGlobal Sales Curriculum including Professional Selling skill, Professional Sales Coaching, and Selling Through Stellar Service
Share this Consultant Profile