Dan – Copywriter/Web Content Writer
Dan has more than ten years’ experience writing copy and content for the Retail sector. His experience spans radio, television, online and print media. His education includes a bachelor’s degree in Sociology from the University of California at Los Angeles.
- At Sephora, Dan led a team of five writers in the conceptualizing and writing of more than 40 instructional video scripts.
- At Dockers.com, Dan wrote copy for seasonal campaigns, banners, emails and website content.
- At Premier Retail Networks, Dan wrote and directed broadcast spots for the largest in-store network in the world. Brands included: Walmart, Best Buy and Proctor & Gamble.
- At Walmart.com, Dan managed the online interactive content and outgoing marketing advertising, including product descriptions, site content and heavy SEO writing.
- At Macy’s, Dan wrote and produced radio spots and TV commercials for the in-house creative agency.
- BS, Sociology, UCLA
Share this Consultant Profile