Cindy – Copywriter
Cindy is a copywriter and editor with more than 10 years’ experience writing copy that converts and ranks on search engines. Her educational background includes a bachelor’s degree in English and she is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Domain Registration, CMS Systems and Web Analytics.
Sampling of Projects
- At HouseHunt, Inc., Cindy assigned and edited copy for new client sites and company portal and main pages. Used HTML and Adobe skill to minimally code and design SEO-friendly pages. Troubleshot for client websites that had low search engine rankings or were not converting leads. Created layouts based on Internet marketing knowledge for all high priority pages.
- At Demand Studios, Cindy assigned and edited articles written by freelance writers for popular websites such as LIVESTRONG.com, eHow.com, Trails.com and GolfLink.com.
- At Twelve Signs, Inc., Cindy edited all material to be published. Chose quotes for forecast publications. Updated all data banks.
- BA, English, University of California at Los Angeles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Domain Registration, CMS Systems and Web Analytics.
Share this Consultant Profile