Claire – Instructional Designer
Claire is an instructional designer with more than 20 years’ experience managing large-scale learning and change management projects for the financial services industry. She is exceptionally well organized with a work history that demonstrates self-motivation, team collaboration, customer focus and innovative problem solving abilities. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in Communications and numerous certifications. She is proficient in Captivate, Articulate, Authorware, Lectora X, Brainshark, PowerPoint, Breeze, SnagIt, SharePoint, WebEx and Visio.
Sampling of Projects
- At Bank of America, Claire designed an online user guide detailing the project management lifecycle for new project team members within the Global Risk and Technology departments, winning Best in Class recognition.
- At GMAC–Ally Bank, Claire developed an online course to provide training on Blackline, a vendor based accounting system to track adherence to bank regulatory and compliance guidelines. She designed additional instructor-led materials and quick reference tools to support super user groups.
- At Wachovia Bank, Claire designed and developed online courseware to educate technology teams on project management methodologies and organizational changes within the Treasury Services department. She led the development of Anti Money Laundering (AML) online courseware.
- At TIAA-CREF, Claire designed annual compliance courses on topics such as: Anti-Money Laundering, Use of Social Media, and Gifts/Entertainment, using PowerPoint, Brainshark and Lectora.
- At TIAA-CREF, Claire designed implementation strategies, virtual and classroom-based learning products to educate the project management community on use of the Clarity system, MS Project and the PMO lifecycle.
- At PNC Bank, Claire managed a leadership assessment project and provided analytical support.
- BA, Communications, University of North Carolina
- Certification, Adult and Higher Education Master Trainer, Achieve Global
- Certification, Leadership for Results Series, Zenger Miller International
- Certification, Project Management, Keane IT Consulting
- Certification, Spin Selling and Coaching, Huthwaite Corporation
- Certification, Myers Briggs – Type Indicators and Team Communications
- Proficient in Captivate, Articulate, Authorware, Lectora X, Brainshark, PowerPoint, Breeze, SnagIt, SharePoint, WebEx and Visio.
Share this Consultant Profile