Christine – Training Program Manager
Christine is a Training Program Manager with more than 20 years’ experience managing the design and development of Learning and Organizational Development solutions, primarily in the Leisure industry. She has expertise in employee engagement, communications skill, corporate culture, employee communications and leadership development and is a certified trainer for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Stephen Covey’s Principle-Centered Leadership.
Sampling of Projects
- At Barona Resort, Christine developed the Six Principles of Guest Service, a customized guest service philosophy and training program. Founded the Barona Institute and its two schools of study: The Barona Center for Leadership and Magic U. Managed the 10-module executive hospitality program in partnership with the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Coached managers and executives on organizational strategy, talent development, interpersonal communications and conflict management.
- At The Walt Disney Company, Christine supervised the design, implementation, scheduling and publicity of more than 70 training programs geared toward engineers, architects, designers, project managers and creative thinkers.
- At The Walt Disney Company, Christine supervised the production of all training media, manuals, videos (35) and standard operating procedures (350) for the opening of Tokyo Disneyland.
- BA, California State University at Fullerton
- Certification, Facilitator, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Certification, Facilitator, Stephen Covey’s Principle-Centered Leadership
Share this Consultant Profile