Christina – Project and Organizational Change Management Consultant
Christina has more than 20 years’ experience as a Project and Organizational Change Management Consultant for companies such as PayPal, ServiceNow, Levi Strauss & Co., and LeapFrog Enterprises. She has extensive experience in change management and communications, stakeholder analysis and impact assessments, and training development, delivery and management for large systems implementations. Christina has excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and she has delivered numerous presentations to C-level executives throughout her career. Christina holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance from University of San Francisco.
Sampling of Projects
- For PayPal, Christina served as the Senior Change Lead to assist with a Finance Transformation program sponsored by the Chief Accounting Officer and VP, Finance Transformation to produce standardized and scalable processes and systems for online marketplaces, payment systems, enterprise and corporate finance functions.
- For a financial services company, Christina was engaged as a senior OCM communications lead to provide intermittent OCM communications support for a new learning strategy, which included preparing a communication plan, stakeholder impact assessment and sponsorship plan.
- For Levi Strauss, Christina worked directly with the Director to manage short term special projects that involved market research, supply chain training coordination and project communications; and creation and maintenance of SharePoint sites.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Finance, University of San Francisco
- Proficient in Adobe Connect, Box, WebEx/Jabber, DropBox, Salesforce, Viber, WhatsApp, Zoom, MS Project, Smartsheet, Visio, and SharePoint
Share this Consultant Profile