Cheri – Learning and Development Professional
Cheri is a Learning and Development professional with solid experience in eLearning design and development for companies such as 7-Eleven, MoneyGram, PepsiCo, NEC, Apple and AT&T. This experience includes conducting needs, gap and task analyses and developing project plans, training plans, designing documents, storyboards, job aids, instructional manuals, ILT and assessments.
Sampling of Projects
- At MoneyGram, Cheri designed and developed processes, procedures, and instructional materials for New Hire onboarding for Instructor-led and eLearning delivery.
- For Lennox International, Cheri coordinated with senior human resources management to develop eLearning and blended curricula training materials for internal talent management supervisory staff focusing on the areas of recruiting, new hire onboarding, diversity and leadership.
- At 7-Eleven, Cheri designed, developed, and delivered multiple instructor-led and eLearning courses for compliance and equipment safety for store personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Bachelor’s Degree, Vassar College
- Master of Education, Instructional Technology, Texas Tech University
- Proficient in Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia and Visio.
Share this Consultant Profile