Charles – Technical Illustrator
Charles is a technical illustrator with more than 25 years’ experience in technical documentation, primarily in the Aerospace, Military and Medical Device industries. He has a proven record of developing technical documentation from draft copy to finished publication. His education includes an associate’s degree in Graphic Design and proficiency in FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Visio and QuickSilver.
- At an aerospace company, Charles prepared operator’s manuals and illustrated parts breakdown (IPBs) manuals.
- At a medical device company, Charles wrote and illustrated directions for use (DFUs) for atrial fibrillation products.
- At a medical device company, Charles wrote labeling, DFUs, and packaging for microsurgical systems used in the ophthalmic surgical industry. Responsible for all electronic artwork.
- At a manufacturing company, Charles authored and illustrated service and operator’s manuals.
- At an aerospace company, Charles researched and updated schematic wiring diagrams for the AV-8B for the Spanish Air Force.
- AA, Commercial Art and Design, Southern Illinois University
- Proficient in FrameMaker, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Visio and QuickSilver.
Share this Consultant Profile