Charles – Learning and Development Executive
Charles is a Learning and Development Executive with over seventeen years of experience designing and implementing training and professional development initiatives for Fortune 500 companies. He has significant experience leading global, enterprise-wide projects; creating, designing and deploying training materials for thousands of employees.
Sampling of Projects
- Charles held a Vice President position where he developed a robust learning solution, ensuring the training solution aligned with regulatory standards, strategic initiatives, and sales processes at a global level.
- He is an expert at performing needs analysis and incorporating cutting edge eLearning technologies and techniques into effective training curriculum.
- BS, Business Management, Gardener-Webb University
- Certification, Adult Learning from Columbia University
- Certified as Development Dimensions International (DDI) Facilitator
Share this Consultant Profile