Ceil – Leadership Development Specialist
Ceil has more than 18 years of combined experience working in Organization Development and Instructional Design and Development. She has 15+ years’ experience in Leadership Development specifically, and has served such clients as HealthNet, Alameda Health Systems, Microsoft, Oracle and many others. She has worked with DDI, Zenger Miller (Achieveglobal), Linkage, Skillsoft, and purpose-built leadership development programs for large and small companies around the world (including GE CAPS leadership development model, Hershey & Blanchard’s Situational Leadership model, Servant Leadership, Leadership Pipeline, and others).
Sampling of Projects
- For Granite Construction, Ceil assisted with the design of the framework for a leadership development program targeting various levels of employees. She incorporate both ILT and eLearning components.
- For Stryker, Ceil worked with senior level employees to facilitate a shift in culture. She also identified general best practices that could be applied across the enterprise and later specialized for various business units.
- For a professional services client, Ceil aligned corporate learning strategies to support retention goals, and managed a complex multi-vendor, multi-year e-learning project to design, develop, and deploy media-rich online learning for new employees.
- B.A., Psychology (Learning Theory), Idaho State University
- M.A., English (Composition and Communication), Idaho State University
- M.A., (Organization Development), The Fielding Institute
- M.B.A., (Cross-Cultural Communication), Idaho State University,
- Doctoral studies in English, Carnegie fellowship, Idaho State University
Share this Consultant Profile