Bonnie – Award-Winning eLearning Consultant
Bonnie is an award-winning eLearning Consultant and Instructional Designer with over 10 years of experience. She has worked for a variety of companies including The Home Depot, Sears, Shoppers Drug Mart, ATB Financial, OLG, Toyota and many others. She has strong experience conducting gap analyses, developing learning objectives and creating engaging training. Bonnie has created training on a variety of topics including leadership and management development. She has hands on development experience with Articulate Storyline and owns a license. In addition to her experience, Bonnie holds a Bachelor’s degree in Education from McGill University, she is working towards becoming a Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) and she won the Canadian Award for Training Excellence.
Sampling of Projects
- For Benchmark Performance, Bonnie led successful internal projects, including the implementation of eLearning best practices and design standards, and the launch of the Benchmark newsletter.
- For Canadian Tire, Bonnie built out a ILT and eLearning materials for a soft skills leadership development course for corporate managerial employees.
- Bachelors Degree, Education, McGill University
- Certified in Instructing Adults, George Brown College
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio (Presenter, Engage, Quizmaker), Captivate, Lectora, Adobe Presenter, SHIFT, Prezi, Camtasia, Flypaper, Adobe Connect, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Share this Consultant Profile