Bob – Seasoned Instructional Designer
Bob is a seasoned Instructional Designer and Trainer with over 10 years of experience, designing and developing effective training. He has worked for a variety of companies including Abbott Labs, US Cellular, Northern Trust Bank, National Emergency Medical Services Information System, Skillsoft and Cisco. He has a strong technical acumen and has strong experience designing and developing courses on a variety of software applications. He has expertise with PowerPoint, Captivate, Snagit, Adobe Connect, and much more. He is also accustomed to delivering both classroom and virtual courses and is acutely aware of the nuances of designing courses for both deliveries. In addition to his experience, Bob holds a Master’s degree in Information Technology.
Sampling of Projects
- For Cisco, Bob was tasked with combining an instructor-led training course with a virtual instructor-led course related to their new operating system.
- For Abbott Laboratories, Bob created and supported existing HR training, interacting with SMEs to create design documents and lead demonstrations. He also created proof of concept design to be reviewed along with job aides.
- For Skillsoft, Bob designed, developed and recorded training videos and live green screen presentations on topics such as Big Data, Hadoop, Salesforce, and Apple Watch using tools such as Camtasia, Quizmaker, Captivate and PowerPoint.
- M.S. Information Technology, University of Maryland
- B.S. Computer Science, Minor in Business, Aurora University
Share this Consultant Profile