Audrey – Instructional Designer
Sampling of Projects
- At the Custom Electronics Design Industry Association (CEDIA), Audrey designed and developed an eLearning course for Level 2 Custom Installers. Additionally, she developed 26 courses for a business curriculum divided into four tracks: Human Resources, Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Business Operations.
- At Motorola, Audrey developed two web-based courses: FTTH (Fiber to the Home) Overview, and FTTH Technical Overview. These were programmed in two prototypes using Flash and Authorware.
- At Robis Inc., Audrey wrote a complete technical data package according to Federal Certification Guidelines for an electronic voting machine including; quality assurance documents, user guides, hardware specifications, software specifications etc. The total package consisted of 70 documents.
- MS, Instructional Design and Technical Writing, Purdue University
- BA, English Teaching, Purdue University
- Certification, Evaluation and Measurement, ATD
- Proficient in PowerPoint, FrameMaker, Visio, RoboHelp, Flash, Acrobat, Director, HTML, Dreamweaver and Authorware.
Share this Consultant Profile