Amy – Accomplished Senior Learning Professional
Amy is an accomplished senior learning professional with over 10 year of instructional design experience and has worked with companies such as the American Society for Healthcare Engineering and CVS/Caremark. She has extensive experience creating eLearning content using Captivate and is familiar with incorporating voice over and interactive content into eLearning modules. Amy has developed training on a wide variety of skills, technical topics and new hire onboarding programs.
Sampling of Projects
- For Universal American, Amy designed and developed print and web-based user documentation for several systems, including ADP Self-Service portal and ADP Recruiting Management, enhancing users’ adoptability and effectiveness.
- For CVS/Caremark, Amy was responsible for all training and communication initiatives for the Analytics Consulting Services Group. This included designing, implementing, and maintaining the new hire on-boarding program, turning new hires into valued team members.
- For McDonald’s, Amy assisted in the planning and presentation of the annual Hamburger University Worldwide Training Learning & Development Summit. She also assisted with the redesign of the intranet site for the event and maintained the site after the redesign.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Lycoming College
- Master of Education, Educational Technology, Strayer University
- Proficient in Snagit, Articulate Studio, Brainshark, Captivate, Adobe Connect and SharePoint.
Share this Consultant Profile