Aleidra – Instructional Designer
Aleidra is an instructional designer with a proven track record of designing and developing effective learning solutions, which include instructor-led (ILT) and eLearning, train-the-trainer and performance support materials. She has a master’s degree in Instructional Design and Performance Technology and is certified in Workplace eLearning and Performance Support. She is proficient in PowerPoint, Articulate Presenter, Captivate, Camtasia, Lectora, Dreamweaver, Visio, Paint Shop Pro and SnagIt.
- At a high profile resort, Aleidra designed and developed instructor-led and blended learning courses. She developed design documents, job aids, facilitator and learner guides and activities.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Aleidra developed training strategies and curricula to improve organizational effectiveness. Content areas included: leadership, compliance and change management.
- At a national retailer, Aleidra designed and developed leadership training for various audiences within the organization. Deliverables included leader and participant guides, self-paced workbooks, job aids, train-the-trainer materials and evaluations.
- At a regional bank, Aleidra designed and developed web-based training courses using Captivate and Lectora.
- MS, Instructional Design and Performance Technology, Boise State University
- BA, Journalism/Communications, University of Alabama
- Certification, Workplace eLearning and Performance Support, Boise State University
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Articulate Presenter, Captivate, Camtasia, Lectora, Dreamweaver, Visio, Paint Shop Pro and SnagIt.
Share this Consultant Profile