Abigail – Adept Instructional Designer
Abigail is an adept Instructional Designer with over 14 years of experience creating learning solutions that include extensive eLearning programs. She has worked with companies such as Prudential, IBM, Iron Mountain, Comcast, Santander and Godiva. Her highlights include: Organizational Management & Development, Soft Skills, Customer Service, Professionalism, Successful Meeting Facilitation, and Systems and Product Initiatives for Sales. Abigail has excellent graphic design skills and has utilized these talents since the beginning of her career. The tools she has used include Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, Dreamweaver, and Camtasia.
Sampling of Projects
- For Comcast, Abigail created virtual ILT structure and templates including facilitator guide, participant guide, slide deck and job aids. She also built the strategy for ILT to eLearning program conversion, and served as the Project Manager for project and communication updates to stakeholders.
- For Sodexo, Abigail identified, collaborated and created ISD templates and processes for knowledge management, providing instructional design methodologies and support the the ISD team.
- For Godiva, Abigail created Instructors Guide, Reference Guide and Quick Reference Materials for IT training. She also partnered with multiple project stakeholders on program training requirements, and delivered Train-the-Trainer sessions to management.
- B.F.A, Printmaking, Kutztown University
- M.S. Instructional Design & Development, Lehigh University
- Proficient in Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, Dreamweaver, Camtasia, Photoship, Illustrator, InDesign, Photography and Video.
Share this Consultant Profile